Fatal Stick Fight V2 Fatal Stick Fight V2

Animation could be better. Artwork is alright. No pause button. AI can be hard at times. 7/10 could be better.

Sans Custom Battle Sans Custom Battle

Well It really is a nice test. I have never played Undertale before especially a bossfight. Like how other people said you almost have no time to react. I rated it 4.5 stars but on the actual voting thing i rated 5 because I had a lot of fun. I don't know what to say now so yea. Well gl with the project if you are working on one.

vladimirdabic responds:

thanks! Someone sayed that its impossible to dodge and react.. Go watch my vid there i beat my boss battle (This Game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-luN8wQSRM.

Coin Collector Coin Collector

Not bad only problems are that the horizontal movement is sensitive (we know that) and that there are no sounds. The background moves a little so I don't know if you should keep it that way or make it move a little bit more. Overall it's good but you could make some fixes.

JosephZander responds:

I thought having a moving background might add some depth, along with the light that's supposed to be somewhere between the player and the background. I really wasn't sure how I felt about it and your'e the first person to even notice the background moving. Thanks for the feedback though. It's definitely something to consider in future projects!

Math Booster Math Booster

Quite challenging

Crazy Hat: MLG 420 Crazy Hat: MLG 420

10/10 m8 g8 game m8 no h8 str8 from the love m8 8/8 8

Fidget Spinner Clicker Fidget Spinner Clicker

What have you done? I can't stop playing!

Hivex Remaster Hivex Remaster

Well. It can be kinda confusing at times

Five Night at Freddy's PG 3 part.1 Five Night at Freddy's PG 3 part.1

Well its a nice game but Chica is incredibly OP, she heals when at half hp and her cupcakes drain energy from the guy and heals Chica

RodrijahuFyM responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll update that

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

Having the fact that this game is randomized and can be ridiculously hard at even the first floor makes this game something special. Classic 8-bit game, love it.

The Labyrinth DEMO The Labyrinth DEMO

Hey dude, this demo is great. Just for the final game add more monsters and music so it isn't boring. This game has a chance to be trending, just focus on the animation and everything. And maybe fix the issue that you walk slower when you are going up.

Scaleneparkour responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I plan on adding more music, kind of dumb of me not to, I appreciate the kind words thank you very much, and people have said that you walk slower going up but the code is the same, I think its just an optical illusion, but I'll look more into it thanks for your time to review my game - ScaleneParkour