Edgelord Edgelord

Edgelord is too edgy xD

Just a ball? Just a ball?

Well, nice animation, but It's a little choppy, better fix it in the future. And I feel like this animation is a gif because it repeats itself. All in all, could be better

Regular Show + Dragon Ball Z Crossover Regular Show + Dragon Ball Z Crossover

Whoa what a nice animation that is! And it was funny xd

Chris-Vassilico responds:

Thank you! ^_^

Sans Custom Battle Sans Custom Battle

Well It really is a nice test. I have never played Undertale before especially a bossfight. Like how other people said you almost have no time to react. I rated it 4.5 stars but on the actual voting thing i rated 5 because I had a lot of fun. I don't know what to say now so yea. Well gl with the project if you are working on one.

vladimirdabic responds:

thanks! Someone sayed that its impossible to dodge and react.. Go watch my vid there i beat my boss battle (This Game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-luN8wQSRM.

Coin Collector Coin Collector

Not bad only problems are that the horizontal movement is sensitive (we know that) and that there are no sounds. The background moves a little so I don't know if you should keep it that way or make it move a little bit more. Overall it's good but you could make some fixes.

JosephZander responds:

I thought having a moving background might add some depth, along with the light that's supposed to be somewhere between the player and the background. I really wasn't sure how I felt about it and your'e the first person to even notice the background moving. Thanks for the feedback though. It's definitely something to consider in future projects!

Math Booster Math Booster

Quite challenging

Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix) Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix)

too good

Rose Rose

Another great illustration

JunkWarrior847 responds:

Thank a ton!

The Big M-E! The Big M-E!

Not bad